"Thank you" is translated in bisaya/cebuano as "Salamat" (pronounced as sah-lah-maht).
Example usage in sentence:
- Thank you. You’re so kind. – Salamat. But-ana nimo oi. (Sah-lah-maht. Buht-ah-nah nih-muh uy)
- Thank you. I will not forget your kindness. – Salamat. Dili nako kalimtan imong kamaayo.
- Thank you for the gift. – Salamat sa regalo.
- Thank you for all the good things you’ve done to me. – Salamat sa tanang kamaayo gihatag nimo kanako.
- Thank you God. – Salamat Ginoo.
- Saying thank you is not enough – Dili igo ang magpasalamat ra nimo.
- Thank you for your love.- Salamat sa imong gugma.
- Thank you. You’re such a blessing – Salamat. Grasya jud ka.
- Thank you honey. – Salamat honey.
- Thank you mom – Salamat ma.
- Thank you dad – Salamat pa.
- Thank you sister (older sister) – Salamat ate
- Thank you sister (same age or younger than you)
- Thank you brother (older brother) – Salamat kuya
- Thank you brother (same age or younger than you) – Salamat brod.
- Thank you everyone. – Salamat sa tanan.
- Thank you classmates – Salamat classmates.
Please login or Register to submit your answer