"How to swim?" is translated in bisaya as:
- "Unsaon paglangoy?" (pronounced as Uhn-sah-uhn pahg lah-nguy).
Example usage in sentence:
- "Teach me how to swim." Translated in bisaya as "Tudlui ko unsaon paglangoy" (Tuhd-luh-eh kuh uhn-sah-on pahg-lah-ngoy).
- "Do yo know how to swim?". Translated in bisaya as "Kahibaw ka mulangoy?" (Kah-heh-bao kah muh-lah-nguy?)
- "You don’t know how to swim". Translated in bisaya as "Di ka kahibaw mulangoy?" (Deh kah kah-heh-bao muh-lah-nguy?)
- "How to swim backward?" Translated in bisaya s "Unsaon paglangoy patalikod" (Uhn-sah-uhn pahg lah-nguy pah-tah-li-kuhd?.)
- "I don’t know how to swim". Translated in bisaya as "Di ko kahibaw mulangoy" (Deh koh kah-hih-bao muh-lah-nguy.)
Please login or Register to submit your answer